Add Links to Navigation - New Google Sites
Add links websites and pages on your site to your sidebar or top navigation to customise the navigation in new Google Sites
Add new link to navigation
- Hover your mouse over the New page button (looks like a + in a disc)
- Use the New link option (looks like a chain link in a disc)
- In the Name box enter the text you want to appear in the navigation for the link
- In the Link box enter the link (URL) you want to link to or start typing the name of a page on the site you want to link to and you'll see suggestions of pages that appear.
- Choose if you want the link to Open in a new tab (the default option will open in a new tab).
- Use DONE to add the link to the navigation
It will take 1-3 days for full rollout of the feature to rapid release and scheduled release will start two weeks later.
- Links get silently redirected via the Google URL redirector
- You can choose to hide a link from the navigation: we're unsure at the moment what use this provides.