Insert HTML Tables - New Google Sites
Add tables to an new Google Site by embedding your own HTML table
Embed HTML Table
- Write your own HTML and CSS for the table and copy
- On your new Google Site use the Embed option on the right0-hand INSERT panel
- Choose the EMBED CODE option and enter or paste your code
- Use NEXT to preview your code and if happy use INSERT to add your code
- Resize and move as appropriate.
- Tables are difficult to make mobile responsive and the embed code tool doesn't offer a dynamic height. If your table needs to get longer on a tablet or mobile you'll have scroll bars on the embedded code.
- Content in the EMBED CODE tool does not get indexed by the site search or Google Search