Animated GIF as Background Image
How to search for page content on your new Google Site
Add Site Logo
- Use the Add logo button in the page header
- Choose to Upload or Select from Google Drive, Google Photos, search results or from a URL
- Your logo appears at the top of the page header
Set Background Colour
From the Add/Edit logo option choose Transparent, White or Black for the logo (and top navigation) background colour
- The logo is only 40 pixels tall so you may want to create a logo specifically for your site as complex detail will be lost.
- You cannot add alt text to the logo
These features have been released to personal Google Sites and G Suite domains that use the Rapid Release and takes 1-3 days for roll out to complete. For G Suite domains that use Scheduled Release you can expect to begin to see the feature on 02 May 2017.